- 2 lbs Fish Haddock Fillets
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3 Potatoes sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 2 Onions sliced
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large cast iron pan melt 2 tbsp. butter over medium heat. Add onion and saute until well caramelized. About 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan melt 1 tbsp. butter. Turn off heat and add breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Layer potatoes in bottom of pan. Add cream of celery soup combined with an equal amount of water bake in preheated oven for twenty minutes.
- Remove from oven and add layer of onions, then fish and top with breadcrumbs. Bake for another 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Season to taste, serve and enjoy.
Sodium: 655mg | Calcium: 170mg | Vitamin C: 38mg | Vitamin A: 474IU | Sugar: 7g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 1872mg | Cholesterol: 139mg | Calories: 589kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 54g | Carbohydrates: 60g | Iron: 4mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP