- 1 lb Cavatappi or Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 pinch Nutmeg ground
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cup White Cheddar shredded
- 1 cup Fontina shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan grated (divided)
- 1 lb Cooked Lobster roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cavatappi until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Sprinkle over flour and cook until slightly golden, 2-3 minutes. Pour in milk and whisk until combined. Season with nutmeg if using, salt, and pepper. Let simmer until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cheddar, Fontina, and 1/2 cup Parmesan and whisk until smooth. Fold in pasta and lobster and transfer into a 9"-x-13" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine Panko, the remaining Parmesan, and oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over pasta. Bake until bubbly and golden, 20-25 minutes.
Calories: 630kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 1403mg | Potassium: 503mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1002IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 651mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP
Recipe from Fishermen’s Premium Atlantic Lobster Inc.