- 1 lb Cooked Lobster Meat
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream (35%)
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat cook garlic, shallots in butter until aromatic but taking care not to color. Add lobster meat and wine, cover for 3-4 minutes allowing to steam. Stir and remove meat, keeping warm.
- In the same pan, add cream and simmer for a few minutes until slightly thick. Add the lobster meat back in with the sauce and add in thyme. Adjust seasoning.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates and top with lobster sauce. Garnish with a twist of lemon. Serve with salad & crusty bread.
Calories: 739kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 742mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 672IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP