Here’s a simple and delicious roasted salmon recipe from Sustainable Blue brand. If you’ve not heard of Sustainable Blue salmon yet, odds are you soon will. It’s arguably the world’s most sustainable salmon and best of all it’s produced right here in Nova Scotia! Follow the link above to learn more about this amazing fish and how they produce it.
- 600 g Salmon Fillet Sustainable Blue
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Mustard Dijon, grainy
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper ground
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 400F. Allow fish filets to come to room temperature before roasting.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rub room temperature fish with the olive oil and place on a pan on top of a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Place in preheated oven and cook 8 minutes. Remove from oven and glaze all sides of fish filets with a pastry brush, return to oven and roast an additional 8 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Remove from oven and use pastry brush again to reglaze the fish with pan drippings. Serve with boiled or roasted new potatoes (skin off) and lemony green beans.