- 1 lb Baby Potatoes
- 1 cup Peas frozen
- 1 Chorizo Sausage small
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil for frying
- 1 lb Haddock fillets, portioned
- 3 tbsp Pesto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Basil Leaves for garnish
- In a small pot add potatoes, cover with water and bring to a boil. Let simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat, add peas and cover with a lid.
- Meanwhile remove the skin from the Chorizo sausage. Slice lengthwise into quarters and then cut into 1/4 inch pieces. Season the haddock to taste with salt and pepper.
- To a medium size frying pan add olive oil and over medium heat bring oil to temperature. Add the Chorizo and fry for 1-2 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Remove Chorizo and set aside.
- To the same pan add the haddock and cook for about 3 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the fillet) or until fish is cooked through and begins to flake easily. Remove from pan, cover with foil and set aside.
- Drain the peas and potatoes and stir in the pesto.
- Spoon the pesto peas and potatoes onto serving plates and top with haddock fillets. Sprinkle Chorizo over the top and garnish with basil leaves if desired.
Calories: 688kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 1403mg | Potassium: 1780mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1379IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 4mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP