- 1/2 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 lb Ocean Perch Fish Fillets
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt thick Greek style is best
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Radish, Jalapeno, Red Cabbage, Cilantro for garnish
- For the crema mix together yogurt, chipotle pepper, lime juice and salt in blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, chile powder, onion and garlic powder. Sprinkle both sides of each fish fillet evenly with the seasoning.
- In a skillet heat coconut oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Place fish fillets in pan and cook for 3 minutes without turning.
- After 3 minutes, flip fish and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes, or until fish begins to flake.
- Remove pan from heat and serve fish on warm corn tortillas, top with lettuce, cilantro, radishes and chipotle lime crema and enjoy!
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP