- 250 g Pasta your favorite
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 lb Clam Meat frozen
- 1/2 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta liquid.
- Heat olive oil over medium-heat in a large skillet. Add the chopped onion and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft and aromatic.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute, taking care not to brown it.
- Add frozen clams, anchovy paste and balsamic vinegar along with reserved pasta liquid. Bring to a boil and then immediately reduce heat to simmer until liquid reduces by about half. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, salt, pepper and parsley. Mix well. Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese if desired and serve hot.
Calories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 461mg | Potassium: 413mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP