- 400 g Pasta spaghetti, linguini, fettucine
- 3/4 cup Basil Pesto store bought is fine
- 1 lb Shrimp Northern (Pandalus borealis), peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 cup Tomatoes grape or cherry, halved
- Fresh Basil garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and tomatoes and saute 4-5 minutes taking care not to brown the garlic.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-4 minutes or until shrimp are just pink and opaque. Turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the shrimp. Stir in pesto and parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
Calories: 743kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 622mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1297IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP