- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger minced
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 tsp Turmeric ground
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 14 oz Coconut Milk can
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 lb Shrimp Northern (Pandalus borealis), cooked and peeled
- Baby Spinach fresh
- 1 Lime wedges
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent. About 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add the garlic, cumin, turmeric, paprika and chile powder and stir. Add the tomato and coconut milk. Season with salt.
- Cook the mixture at a simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and fresh spinach. Cook another 3 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through and the shrimp is wilted.
- Serve immediately over Basmati rice and drizzle with lime juice.
Sodium: 745mg | Calcium: 128mg | Vitamin C: 16mg | Vitamin A: 581IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 764mg | Cholesterol: 183mg | Calories: 551kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 29g | Carbohydrates: 46g | Iron: 5mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP