- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 2 slice Bread rustic
- 1 shoot Green Onion sliced
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit.
- Scoop into bowl with a spoon and mash to desired consistency with a fork. I like mine just a little bit coarse.
- Meanwhile toast the bread.
- Spread evenly over both slices and top with smoked salmon and green onion.
Sodium: 1194mg | Calcium: 115mg | Vitamin C: 20mg | Vitamin A: 403IU | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 16g | Potassium: 1278mg | Cholesterol: 26mg | Calories: 606kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fat: 36g | Protein: 31g | Carbohydrates: 45g | Iron: 4mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP