- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 2 slice Bread rustic
- 1 shoot Green Onion sliced
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit.
- Scoop into bowl with a spoon and mash to desired consistency with a fork. I like mine just a little bit coarse.
- Meanwhile toast the bread.
- Spread evenly over both slices and top with smoked salmon and green onion.
Calories: 606kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 1194mg | Potassium: 1278mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 403IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 4mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP