- 12 slices Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 4 lg Eggs
- 5 oz Package Mixed Greens
- 1/4 cup Capers crushed, plus a few for garnish
- 6 Canned Anchovy Fillets minced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Eggs
- In a pot cover the eggs with warm water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat until the water reaches a simmer. Cook for 6 minutes before transferring to an ice bath. Let sit for 10 minutes before peeling and slicing in half lengthwise.
For the Dressing
- In a glass bowl, whisk to combine the anchovy, capers, garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper.
For the Salad
- In a bowl add mixed greens. Arrange red onion slices, smoked salmon slices, reserved capers and eggs on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Sodium: 1175mg | Calcium: 41mg | Vitamin C: 16mg | Vitamin A: 100IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 212mg | Cholesterol: 34mg | Calories: 308kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 24g | Protein: 14g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Iron: 1mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP