- 3 lb Ocean Perch (Redfish, Rosefish, Acadian Redfish) whole, gutted, scaled with gills removed
- 2 cups Fresh Parsley coarsely chopped
- 3 Red Onions one coarsely chopped, the others cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme stems removed
- 6 sprigs Fresh Thyme whole
- 2 Lemon one zested, the other cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1.5 lb Baby Potatoes
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor add parsley, coarsely chopped onion, garlic, thyme leaves, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Pulse for 10 seconds then add olive oil and continue to process until beginning to froth slightly. About 10 seconds.
- In a large bowl toss together the potatoes, onion wedges and roughly 2 tbsp. of the chimichurri sauce and 1 tsp salt.
- Score 3 slits diagonally on both sides of the fish, cutting all the way to the bone on each side. Season generously with salt and pepper and then rub the exterior and interior of fish with the chimichurri sauce. Place fish on parchment lined baking sheet. Spread potato and onions around the fish and drizzle any remaining sauce over everything. Bake until fish is opaque and flaky and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh thyme and lemon wedges.
Sodium: 945mg | Calcium: 150mg | Vitamin C: 80mg | Vitamin A: 2089IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 1690mg | Cholesterol: 84mg | Calories: 598kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 31g | Protein: 51g | Carbohydrates: 31g | Iron: 3mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP