- 12-16 small Scallop Shells
- 1 lb Scallops (Sea or Bay) diced
- 1 stick Butter unsalted
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 stalk Celery diced
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat, add diced onion, celery and bell pepper and sauté until transparent.
- Add the wine and Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Stir in bread crumbs, 2 tbsp parsley, 1 tsp paprika and brown the mixture, adding more wine if necessary to get a stuffing like consistency.
- Combine the scallops with the stuffing. Fill the scallop shells with the mixture and sprinkle with remaining parsley, paprika and salt.
- Place scallops shells on a baking tray and bake in 375°F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm as an appetizer or as a meal with salad.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1260mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1102IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 3mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP