- 1.5 lb Fresh Haddock Fillets
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 50 g Butter
- 1/2 cup Tartar Sauce
- Lettuce, Red Onion, Red Cabbage, Tomato chopped for garnish
- 1.5 oz Potato Sticks hickory flavor
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Preheat oven to 150C. Place flour on a plate. Lightly beat the eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine panko crumbs, lemon pepper, cayenne pepper and salt on a plate.
- Coat fish 1 fillet at a time, in flour. Dip into egg, followed by breadcrumb mixture, gently pressing crumbs on with your fingertips. Transfer to a large plate.
- Heat oil and butter in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a baking tray. Keep warm.
- Top bottom bun with tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. Add fish fillet and top with cabbage and potato sticks. Enjoy!
Calories: 787kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 720mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 533IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 6mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP