- 4 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1 Onion diced
- 4 cups Water
- 2 Russet Potatoes peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 lbs Fresh Haddock Fillets
- 2 cups Cream
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- In a large pot over medium-high heat melt butter. Add the onion and cook, stirring often until translucent. 6-8 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside.
- To the pot add water and potatoes. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer and cook until just tender. About ten minutes.
- Add the haddock, cream, onions and seasonings and simmer until the fish just begins to flake and the potatoes continue to cook through. About 10-15 minutes. Stir gently while cooking to ensure the fish doesn't break up too much. Ladle into bowls and serve hot.
Sodium: 963mg | Calcium: 88mg | Vitamin C: 6mg | Vitamin A: 1401IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 842mg | Cholesterol: 204mg | Calories: 549kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Fat: 40g | Protein: 34g | Carbohydrates: 17g | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP