- 400 g Pasta fettuccine or linguine work best
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lb Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook the shrimp stirring occasionally until they are pink and opaque. About 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same pan over medium heat. Add the cream and simmer while stirring for 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened. Do not allow it to boil.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese stirring until thickened. Return the shrimp and garlic and mix well. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and toss with Alfredo sauce and shrimp. Transfer to serving dishes and sprinkle with parsley to garnish. Serve hot.
Sodium: 592mg | Calcium: 433mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin A: 1638IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 688mg | Cholesterol: 313mg | Calories: 950kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Fat: 49g | Protein: 46g | Carbohydrates: 81g | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP