- 400 g Spaghetti
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Shrimp medium, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally until shrimp are pink and opaque. About 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in stock and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring quickly to a simmer and then remove from heat. Stir in pasta, lemon zest and parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 217mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 594mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP