- 1 lb Fresh Salmon Fillet finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Onion minced
- 2 tbsp Capers crushed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1.2 tsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Lettuce and Tomato sliced for garnish
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- In a large bowl combine chopped salmon, onion, capers, eggs, pepper, parsley, oil and breadcrumbs.
- Using your hands squeeze together and mix all ingredients and then form 4 equally sized patties.
- Place on preheated grill and cook for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes and lettuce on buns. Place burgers on top and add mayo or tartar sauce if desired. Enjoy.
Sodium: 506mg | Calcium: 128mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 173IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 678mg | Cholesterol: 144mg | Calories: 429kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 31g | Carbohydrates: 32g | Iron: 4mg
OCEAN FRIENDLY INGREDIENT!Certified Sustainable – MSC, Seafood Watch, OceanWise or BAP
Note: This recipe also works well in the frying pan. Instead of mayo or tartar sauce just add a little mango pepper salsa and a sprig of dill for an extra twist!